Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Family Ministry 101
Transcript of Family Ministry 101
Goals of this session:
1. Confront Obstacles
2. Foster Tangible Next steps
3. Inspire action
How Do I Get Started?
PLANT / WATER / TRUST
Before we partner with parents we have to partner with Christ.
Be in alignment with your church
Lead Up - Know your pastor's heart
Lead Sideways - Communicate with the team
you are apart of.
Lead Down - Communicate and listen.
“The team you are apart of is more important than the team you lead”
Help Families Win
Count The Cost
5 And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” 6 And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.