Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Schwa in the final syllable with ant and ent
Transcript of Schwa in the final syllable with ant and ent
What two words are we talking about this week? One word SOUNDS like it describes all of these pictures.
Lesson: Patient participants ponder the schwa in the final syllable. E-n-ts and A-n-ts make the word perform differently.
Choose your words
Cell: a small
make a sale
When VERBS' endings change to an -ant or -ent, a NOUN or ADJECTIVE is created.
-ant and -ent is a suffix that means "one or something that performs"