Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Civil Engineering
Training & Career Pathways
Entry Requirements for Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering
Interact with Computing Technology
Organise and Communicate Information
Basic Construction in Engineering
Physics in Engineering
Basic Engineering Graphics
Computer Aided Design
Use Statics in Engineering
Use Materials in Engineering
Manage Self in Engineering Environment
Stage 1 Units = approx 20hrs per Week
Produce Basic Concrete Drawings
Produce Basic Steel Drawings
Use CAD to Create & Display 3D Models
Use Basic Soils in Engineering
Use Basic Fluids in Engineering
Use Surveying in Engineering
'Use Strength of Materials in Engineering
Manage Environmental Effects of Engineering Activities
Stage 2 Units = approx 20 hrs per Week