Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Exceeding Customer Expectation
Transcript of Exceeding Customer Expectation
Meeting customer expectations ensures that customers are satisfied; however with increased competition, organisations now try not only to meet customer expectations, but to exceed them. There are several ways in which they can do this.
Providing value for money
If customers believe that they have received exceptional quality goods and excellent after-sales customer service for the price they paid, they will perceive that they have had value for money.
Providing information and advice quickly
Often companies exceed customers' expectations by responding to their information requests more rapidly than customers expect.
Online companies often have a time frame within which they promise to respond to requests.
If information and advice are offered before this time has elapsed, customers' expectations are exceeded.