Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 August 29, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 August 29, 2017
48 + 4 + 48
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Welcome to Room 202
August 29, 2017
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
48 + 49 +3
98 + 97 + 5
99 + 98 + 97 + 5
to separate into equal groups, to find the number of groups, or the number in each group
to divide or "break up"
a number sentence that uses the operation of division
What time is shown on this clock?
Correct these sentences.
1. the show that you wants to watch is on today it begins at 430
2. mr davis, the butcher, cut turkey ham and cheese for us
Write a synonym for the word below.
3. enormous __________________
Circle the word that is not spelled correctly.
4. married bicycle bilding enemies
5. away voiced dinosaur skrub