Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of History Project
People Malcom X Rosa Parks Martin Luther King Jr. Thurgood Marshall Organizations Black Panthers NAACP KKK Nation of Islam Events Little Rock Nine White Flight Voting Rights Act of 1965 Brown vs. Board of Education Brown vs. the Board of Education was a trial because black kids would have to walk much farther to get to their bus stop to go to school. this agravated the parents of many blacks.
The Votingf Rights Act was about beaing able to vote as a colored person like Martin Luther King Jr. this helped pass the 15th amendment. Martin Luther King Jr. was a famous African American leader. He gave the "I have a dream" speech. He died at the age of 39 because he was shot by a white person at one of his speeches.
Malcom X was another famous leader African American Leader. He was also shot to death at the age of 39. He had gone to prison as a kid and learned about the The islam religion which effected the way he lead his folowers.
Rosa parks was a female African American. She was told to move to the back of the bus for a white man to sit down. She refused to move but and was arested.