Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Student Cookbook Application
Transcript of Student Cookbook Application
Student Cook Application
Lana van Nuissenburg
How not to cook
Who is our target group?
Students who live on their own and want to cook for themselves or others.
Knowledge of who the target group is
Successfull marketing strategies
Return on investment insecure
Possibility on no profit
No experience in how to set up a successful company
Building client relationships and rewarding them
New potential market
Excisting product converting in an easier way to cook
Not enough knowledge about succesfull applications
Unique Selling Points
Articles of food critics like Jamie Oliver, Ron Blaauw and John Kocken.
Discounts & coupons
Pictures & movies of meals
Where you can shop cheaper
What to do with leftovers
Statistics on 150 surveys
Research through survey gave an application over a book
Update is possible
Better for environment
Easier access to target group
Why did we choose
• 8 whole grain tortillas (we used fajita-sized tortillas)
• 1 cup refried black beans or regular refried beans
• 1-1/2 cups salsa
• 1 small sweet onion, diced
• 1 envelope taco seasoning
• 2 large tomatoes, diced
• 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
• 1 cup Mexican-style shredded cheese
Example of hangover meal
Gadgets with QR code
HvA, UvA, librarys, supermarkets, food fairs, student sororities, student cafés like Crea & Kriterion
See what you get
Layout logo and application
Why do we care?
For whom do we make the application?
What is our product?
Why are we different?
End of presentation
Thank you for your attention!