Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Egyption Clothing
fashion... Dresses! Newest trend: HEADDRESSES! HOT footwear! In the picture above, are some of Pharaoh Tut's sandles he bought from Egyption Fashion Weekly! If you don't like these, you can always go with the old-fashioned bear foot, Everyone still does it! Thats something that will never go out of style! Egypit Fashion Weekly These dresses are useally white with gold trim. This goes great along with a green and gold headband Mens' Department These are a very good waty to keep the sun off your eyes, and are aproved by Pharaohs, but are often quite hevy. Useally these have 1 to 2 straps, but they come in strappless, too. PUBLISHER: Abby Allen Thank you for reading this months version of Egypit Fashion Weekly!