Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 10/20
Overarching theme or message
Serves as a cultural mirror
Meant to effect social, political, or cultural change
"The Crucible": Act I
What do the interactions between characters suggest about individual and societal values?
What "symptoms" represent the Devil's presence in Salem?
What are the underlying causes of the witch hysteria?
Copy down the Lesson EQ
In your notes, summarize what we read in Act I of the play so far
Consider setting and characters
Tuesday, October 20th
stop and jot
Consider the plays that you have read. (i.e.- Antigone, Romeo and Juliet)
What do you think their inspiration was?
What does this suggest about their purpose or message?
What statement or message is Miller trying to get across in "The Crucible"?