Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Punk
- Various writers
- Literary movements Mid - 70s
The punk subculture emerge - The United States, The United Kingdom and Australia America - hardcore punk Britain - street punk New styles The death of Ian Curtis The end of punk music Derivative forms:
Queercore "Punk is not an image it is a belief and a lifestyle as well as a type of music." Punks What does the myth say about Punks? 1 2 Be yourself! 3 4 The name Some different punk bands: The Sex Pistols The Clash The Misfits Billy Talent The Ramones Rise Against 5 7 6 Anarchism Direct actions: protests, vandalism, destruction of property. Nihilism - life has no meaning. Straight edge - no alcohol, tobacco or drugs of any sort. Fighting for animal rights Punk rock fusion genres
Ska punk Anarcho Punk Emo Pop punk THE OFFSPRING GREEN DAY BLINK-182 rIOT gRRRL queercore BIKINI KILL 90's THE RUNAWAYS 70's RITES OF SPRING emo today SEX PISTOLS "ANARCHY IN THE U.K." CRASS 70'S 80's late
80's Lindona Facing problems from society because of the discontent