Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of FCCLA: Career Investigation
Transcript of Copy of FCCLA: Career Investigation
"Occupational therapist instruct patients on techniques and equipment that can make daily living and working easier." What are some of their duties and responsibilities? Observe the patients and evaluate their medical history.
Set up a treatment plan and reachable goals for the patients.
diminstrate how to conduct an exercise.
Record progress But that is not all... Many of the tasks they have preform have to do with what type of patients they have. For example, patients with any permanent disabilities often need help preforming daily tasks. But if they are working with children, they may need to modify classroom equipment and help them participate in activities. How does an Occupational therapist become qualified? To become qualified, they must have at least a masters degree in occupational therapy and also a state license