Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mean Girls Analysis
Transcript of Mean Girls Analysis
Components Goals Diversity Values By: Alex Beck, Colleen Bulow, Caitlin Fitzpatrick, Amanda Jonikaitis, and none for Shiauna Washington. White, upper-middle class females
Cady comes from the most diverse background Conformity over Individualism
Elitism Total Popularity
Be "nice" to everyone The End Result
Each girl finds a way to express their individuality in a positive way. Organization/Community Theory