Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Parasitism between dogs and fleas
Transcript of Parasitism between dogs and fleas
Species Interaction Project
A type of relationship between two organisms of different species in which one organism is helped and the other is harmed, but not killed. Parasites don’t usually kill their hosts or else they would have to find another host. This is NOT an animal eating another one.
A dog is harmed by fleas by getting allergic from their blood sucking bites.
A flea benefits from a dog by sucking blood from them, they inject a small amount of saliva into the skin.
Relationships between dogs and fleas
Fleas and dogs have a symbiotic relationship. The relationship is parasitic which means one organism benefits and the other is harmed from the interaction.