Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rules of Engagement
Transcript of Rules of Engagement
Revamped membership appointment clarifies membership criteria
4. Events Made Easy
3. We Got The Goods
(And by goods, we mean really helpful resources.)
1. One Stop Shop
Have a question?
Need a charity list?
Want to add a new charity?
Rules of Engagement
8 Far Out Tidbits
Member Engagement Team
Member Resources Page
Campaign Events Process
Invitations forwarded for identified campaigns
6. No Charity Left Behind
MET commitment: Every eligible member applies
MET will contact each member directly at least twice.
MET will contact members that applied in 2014 and 2015 to reapply.
MET will work to identify members who qualify for campaigns they have not participated in previously.
7. Evaluation Collaboration
Across the Nation
MET will work with market staff to evaluate campaigns ROI
8. All Aboard the Member Ship
(ours is a little smaller)
1) Market submissions by August 15, 2015
2) Full vetting by MET
3) MET sends Welcome Letter if applicable
2. Once Upon A Timeline
September 1 - October 31, 2015 --- online application available
January, 2016 --- CFC applications submitted
January - May, 2016 --- other local campaign submissions
Market staff encourages member attendance at critical events
MET will vet new charities