Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Revolving Earth Period 7
Transcript of Revolving Earth Period 7
The Revolving Earth
A orbit is a path that a body travels around another planet in space.
Earths orbit around the sun is not a full circle.
An orbit is a eclipse, the earth is not always the same distance from the sun.
When the Earth spins on its axis it revolves
around the sun as well.
The point in the orbit of a planet at which the planet is farthest from the sun
Earths Aphelion distance: 152 million km
Perihilion distance: 147 km
Perihelion is when the planet is closest to the sun.
Revolution is the motion of a body that travels around another body in space; one complete trip along an orbit.