Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Time and Mindfulness
Transcript of The Time and Mindfulness
by Végh Renáta
Every choice you've ever made in your life has directly led to you reading this very sentence at this exact moment.
What is time?
The next stop
Time is a measure in which events can be ordered from the past through the present into the future, and also the measure of durations of events and the intervals between them.
Time is the measure of the duration of change.
I didn't cover everything in my presentation about mindfulness and I don't claim that I know everything. I just wanted to give you a little insight about this lifestyle.
Any question? Feel free to ask.
How can we maintain this clearness?