Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of mcovi Doctor
What courses I need to be a doctor.
4 Year College Degree
4 Years of Optometry School
To become a doctor of Optomery
Vocations to be a doctor.
At church I'll pray to God to ask help to be an eye doctor.
I'll also go to church every Sunday so I can pray to God.
I'll pray for compassion
I will pray the rosary
Auburn University started in 1856
One of the largest universities in the South
Well known for arts and sciences
Doctor of Optometry
Length of Education
In the Beginning
I was born on March 27, 2001
I went to JCC Pre-School
I attended Roosevelt Elemetary School
Currently at Incarnation Catholic School
I intend to learn to be an eye doctor at an Optometrist School, and it will take at least 4 years.
Nova Southeastern University
Training in all Areas
Programs include all skills and knowledge to practice
Volunteer to work for a optometrist
Basketball in my free time