Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of nasonex
and mediators (i.e. histamines) active component is a white powder, therefore it is mixed with
various other components in an aqueous medium glycerin microcrystalline cellulose carboxymethylcellulose sodium sodium citrate citric acid benzalkonium chloride polysorbate 80 Side Effects headache 26% sore throat 12% nose bleed 11% menstural pain 5% sinusitis 5% coughing 7% musculoskeletal pain 5% upper respiratory tract infection 6% viral infection 14% epistaxis Candida infection Nasal septum perforation impaired wound healing hypersensitivity reactions immunosuppression hypercorticism adrenal suppression
slowed growth velocity 2%-5% joint pain athsma bronchitis chest pain conjunctivitis diarrhea upset stomach earache flu-like symptoms muscle pain nausea rhinitis patented 1997