Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
estrada core 1 history of thanksgiving
Transcript of estrada core 1 history of thanksgiving
The jewish thanksgiving
if you have any questens i will answer them .
Q and A
On thanksgiving we eat a lot of suff.For exsapal we eat frutes and vegtibuls.It is vary good.
we eat a lot.we also have famly time.it once in a year that we celebrate the pigrums.
what we do
what we eat.
this is what the jewish sead:as jews,we always look to the torah for a deeper perspective.
why we celebrate thanksgiving.
we celebrate thabecause it is a dnksgiving ay we have fun and be thankful.