Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
LP6 - Text Speak
Transcript of LP6 - Text Speak
in English What is "text speak?" The slang and short words
that people use in text messages What do these mean? ASAP As soon as possible Please turn in the paper ASAP beauase it is late! B4 Before I have to clean my room b4 my friends can come over. bc because btw by the way Oh btw, I lost your phone number. BRB (I'll) be right back Wait just a minute, BRB! Jk Just kidding! You all failed the exam!!!
Jk! :-) Kk Ok, that's cool LOL laughing out loud My dad got a Samsung Galaxy SIII and now he thinks he's so cool! LOL! Np No problem OMG Oh my God/Oh my gosh! OMG! I just won tickets to
see the Big Bang concert! ROFL Rolling on the floor
laughing (used when
something is hilarious) SMH Shaking my head (used
to express disappointment) Thx Thanks/thank you Ttyl (I'll) talk to you later Ur You are/your How Text Speak is Formed 1. First letters are used to make an acronym
2. Numbers represent sounds
3. Vowels are left out of the word
4. Spelling is changed to make it shorter
5. More than one of the above