Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jaemie Oprah Winfrey
Transcript of Jaemie Oprah Winfrey
She was born on January 29, 1954, on a farm in Kosciusko, Mississippi.
She was poor and she was abused. Oprah was abused by Drug abuse, racism, sexual molestation. She overcame the mental trauma of harassment. she was raped at the age of nine years old.She was sexual harassed by family members for the next four years.
Oprah had a lot of jobs.While in college, she worked as a TV anchor.She was co-hosting a morning talk show and that turned into the Oprah Winfrey Show, which she is the host on The Oprah Winfrey Show.She started in the movie The Color Purple. She had her own magazine.
She gave time and money to many causes
She is still alive and very happy. She lived in Nashville,Avalon, Steeterville, and Monecito. Also she lived in Maui,Telluride, Rolling Prairie, Milwaukee and Fisher Land.
Oprah Winfrey By Jaemie