Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Digital Media and its Effects on NHL Hockey Culture
Transcript of Digital Media and its Effects on NHL Hockey Culture
Questions Traditional Media Coverage Current Situation Main Objective?
Still is too... Maintain Emotional Connection with Fans NHL Players on Twitter:
http://www.tweeting-athletes.com/index.cfm?CatID=4&People=1 Teams on Twitter:
http://listorious.com/cegeland/official-nhl-teams Most Followers:
http://twitter.com/CanadiensMTL Mike Gillis (GM):
http://twitter.com/GMMikeGillis Blogs -EVERYONE HAS ONE
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/ Tweet Ups - Will we see more?
http://nhltweetup.com/ Everyone Has a Page...Teams & Players http://foursquare.com/nhl Mobility Anywhere Everywhere Media Everyone has a voice - Players http://www.nhldigest.com/montreal-gazette-slams-price-twitter-fans-resuce/4/ The Future... Connection & Engagement
- More input by Fans Fans conversing more directly with players Players reaching out individually to fans eg. RK17 using SM Thank You... Questions? More interaction on mobile phones
- watching full games live, etc - FREE NHL is targeting younger fans so SM is important Digital media has transformed the way hockey is marketed... BUT... the essence of what fans want is still the same... emotional connection to the game, teams & players http://rk17.com/
http://www.delicious.com/kyledarvasi/sports Example http://mrkt3311preziproposals.wikispaces.com/Kyle+Darvasi Resources