Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kyasha Robinson
1. Stress is a feeling you feel when your under pressure.
1. self esteem is a feeling how you feel about yourself.
2. To lift someones self esteem you comment them or be their friend
3. To bring someones selfesteem down people call them mean names or either talk bad about what they look like.
1. Eating disorders is more than just going on a diet to loose weight. You keep excersing everyday just to be fit which is not good for your body.
2. Anorexia is when a real fear of weight gain and a distorted view of their body size and shape.
3. Bulimia is when someone might binge eat and then try to compensate in extreme ways.
1. Alcohol is very dangerous. Alcohol is a beverage people brink which is bad for their health.
2. You can get a disease from it because the ingredients inside of the drinks make you feel drunk or feel a different way.
3. Sometimes if you drink too much of it you going to drink it often and its possible that too much can cause a heart disease.
1. Tobacco is something that makes you feel different when smoked.
2. When smoked too much you going to feel like you need it and it can help you when your stress which is not true.
3. People around the world smoke because they feel cool and they are pressured by there friends. Smoking makes you feel more stress.
1. Inhalants is a spray you take to make you feel different.
2. Some people take that because they want to feel different and they are tricked that it helps you feel better about yourself.
3. Inhalants is very dangerous also because you can get very sick and get a heart attack.
1. Being drug free is a beautiful thing. You dont have to worry about anything.
2. You won't have as much stress like others who aren't drug free. You don't have to worry about having a disease.
3. Stay drug free!! You don't have to worry about stress and you have fun in life instead of cutting your life short by doing drugs.
1. One physical goal is staying in shape and eating healthy.
2.One mental goal is be a good listener because sometimes I get side tracked.
3. One social goal is make more friends because i do have a good amount but I like having friends and sharing with people.
2. We have good and bad stress
3. When you have stress its better to tell an adult or a friend.