Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the movement of water between the oceans,atmosphere, land an
Transcript of the movement of water between the oceans,atmosphere, land an
examples of the water cycle
The carbon cycle
the carbon cycle the series of processes by which carbon compounds are inter converted in the environment, above all involving the incorporation of carbon dioxide into living tissue by photosynthesis and its return to the atmosphere through respiration, the decay of dead organisms, and the burning of fossil fuels.
the movement of water between the oceans,atmosphere, land and living things is the water cycle.
the changing of water from liquid to vapor is called evaporation.
during condensation, water vapor cools and returns to a liquid state.
water that falls from the atmosphere to the land and oceans is called precipitation
the water cycle