Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Trautvetter v. Quick
Transcript of Trautvetter v. Quick
Parties & Procedure
Patsy L. TRAUTVETTER, Plaintiff-Appellant
John B. QUICK, Individually and as Principal of Hymera Elementary School; Northeast School Corporation; Richard D. Walters, Individually and as Superintendent of the Northeast School Corporation et al. (Defendants-Appelees)
What if we do nothing?
Facts of the Case
Ms. Trautvetter, a teacher at Hymera Elementary School, became romatically involved with the principal, Mr. Quick, after he made advances toward her.
Superintendent found out, but decided consensual
No action taken, but both offered opportunity to transfer
Describe the desired state
Describe the idea you think is best
United States Court of Appeals,
June 6, 1989
October 12, 1990
Was Mrs. Trautvetter Sexually Harrassed?
Stay Tuned for the Court's Decision!
Get your audience excited
Show how things would improve
How problems can be resolved
Refer back to the pros and cons
Explain how it will help
Describe the next steps
Presented by Rick Reynolds