Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Genre of Court Masque
Transcript of Genre of Court Masque
Midsummer Night's Dream
The play, "Midsummer Night's Dream" is about failed love. It's also a comedy because of the ways they fail. This play was also written by Shakespeare.
Shakespeare wrote many magnificent plays in his time, such as, "The Taming of the Shrew," "Romeo and Juliette," and the current focus,: "A Midsummer Nights Dream."
How Does Court Masque Connect with the Play: Midsummer Night's Dream?
Court masque connects to the play, 'Midsummer Night's Dream because there are mythical characters in the play, and during Shakespeare's time period, only men were allowed to be actors.
All in all, court masque is very important to the development of Midsummer Night's Dream, and many other plays that Shakespeare wrote.
And how A Midsummer Night's Dream Relates to it
Court Masque is a type of genre used on stage. It is used to represent mythological characters. It was used in England in the 16th and 17th centuries.