Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Christmas Traditions in El Salvador
Transcript of Christmas Traditions in El Salvador
By: Luis Marin
El Salvador Christmas Tree
Their Christmas Tree has
many pretty lights, ornaments,
,etc. They like to put the
Christmas tree than anybody else
and they celebrate Jesus's Birthday
on Christmas Day on Church.
El Salvador Christmas's Fireworks
Their Christmas's Fireworks are
colorful like red, green, white,
orange,pink ,etc. They do it every
The Christmas Lights in El Salvador
They decorated like disco lights,
colorful lights , ornaments ,etc.
I will like to be there again.
El Salvador Christmas Food / Dessert
Their Christmas food is Pupusas.
Pupusas are a cheesy, good, and
tortilla.Pupusas are made up 2 tortilla
and the cheese in the between the 2
tortilla. They are the best food in the
El Salvador Santa Claus
We all know that Santa Claus
just give us gifts, but in El
Salvador Santa Claus is considered
a gift to the children that are sick.
Santa is a cure of happiness to the children
that are sick . It helps children to
feel better. Santa Claus gives gift to
the Sick Children too.