Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Snakes by Mr. Eckelberry
Transcript of Snakes by Mr. Eckelberry
Snakes by Patricia Demuth
Youtube snake video
Snakes eat only other animals, which makes them carnivores.
Snakes do not eat plants.
Where do snakes live?
Snakes are cold-blooded, which means that they can only be as warm as the weather outside.
This means that snakes can't live in the cold. Most snakes go into hibernation in the winter months.
*Did you know?
Snakes don't have eyelids, so they sleep with their eyes open!
Snakes are 'milked' for their venom, which is used in medicine.
Snakes aren't actually slimy. They have dry, scaly skin.
Facts about snakes