Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Open 2016: Pop-up Classes Session
Transcript of Open 2016: Pop-up Classes Session
Guess What Popped Up at the d.school?
Leticia Britos Cavagnaro
Design Thinking process
Doctores en hospitales rurales de Nepal necesitan
incubadoras más baratas y duraderas para tratar a recién nacidos con hipotermia
What was your definition of a pop-up class this quarter?
Short duration course, experimenting at fringes of curriculum
A test-run of a potential full quarter d.school course
A pop-up class could be a petri dish to evolve design thinking; a rocket to take design thinking to other planets
A magnet. A need-finding probe.
Vehicle of experimentation for instructors, inclusion for students
pop up mop up