Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
monochrome tv receiver
Transcript of monochrome tv receiver
Reception Mono = One Chroma = Color - refers to something
of a single color. Block Diagram of Monochrome TV Receiver VHF Amplifier
Mixer UHF local
Oscillator IF strip Yagi-Uda
trap Sound FM
amplifier Speaker Video
Amplifier CRT Deflection
oscillators Amp Amp V H Vertical
sawtooth HVS 24-30 kV Horizontal
sawtooth Anode Five primary section
of Monochrome TV Receiver RF section IF section Video section Sound section Horizontal and Vertical
deflection section Front end or RF section IF section FM sound section Video section Horizontal and vertical deflection section Block diagram of Monochrome TV Receiver Loop
antenna Thank you ;) Prepared by:
Marcos, John Victor R.
email@example.com Santiago, Dione Kevin T. andand