Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Economy of Europe by:Malik Cunningham
Transcript of Economy of Europe by:Malik Cunningham
Types of economies
A market economy is an economy where the one person a business gets all of the money.
The economy that the ancient americans had.
Where the government gets all of the money.
definition of currency
currency-The money used in countries
currency of the E.U.
The currency of the E.U. are Euros
currency of Russia
The currency of Russia is Ruble
physical and human capital definitions
human capital-An employees intelligence to create economic values
physical capital-Economic values created by nature
economy's of U.K. Russia and Germany
They all have a market economy
one natural resource of Russia
One natural resource of Russia is oil
A combination between a market economy and a command economy