Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Comparing rational
Comparing rational numbers
THE SKY IS THE LIMIT
12 can be written as 6x2=12. Six can be reduced to 2x3 so then you would write it as 2x3x2=12 the least common multiple is 2.
AREAS OF RECTANGLES
evaluating a square root
The square root of 81 is equal to 9x9 or 9 to the second power.
The square root of 16 is equal to 4x4 or 4 to the second power.
A rectangle is a plane figure with 4 sides and 4 right angles. It has two dimensions: length and width.
You can find the area of a rectangle by multiplying the measure of its length by the measure of its width, and that's the formula:A = lw.
The area of the rectangle is
2/2 is equivalent to 1 whole
2/4 is equivalent to 5/10