Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Web & Social Media overview
Transcript of Web & Social Media overview
The WEB 2.0
World Wide Web
(abbreviated as WWW or W3, commonly known as the Web)
is a system of interlinked
documents that are accessed via the Internet. With a web browser, one can view web pages that may contain
text, images, videos, and other multimedia and navigate between them via hyperlinks
Digital, Social & Mobile penetration
What is SOCIAL Media ?
Il World Wide Web (abbreviato in WWW o W3, comunemente conosciuto come il web) è un sistema di documenti ipertestuali interconnessi a cui si accede via Internet. Con un browser web, è possibile visualizzare pagine web che possono contenere testo, immagini, video e altri prodotti multimediali e di navigare tra loro tramite collegamenti ipertestuali.
(in inglese letteralmente significa "ragnatela grande quanto il mondo")
is text displayed on a computer display or other electronic devices with references (hyperlinks) to other text which the reader can immediately access, or where text can be revealed progressively at multiple levels of detail.
The term was coined in 1999 by Darcy DiNucci and was popularized by Tim O'Reilly at the O'Reilly Media Web 2.0 conference in late 2004.
Although Web 2.0 suggests a new version of the World Wide Web, it does not refer to an update to any technical specification, but rather to cumulative changes in the way Web pages are made and used.
A Web 2.0 site may allow users to interact and collaborate with each other in a social media dialogue as creators of user-generated content in a virtual community, in contrast to Web sites where people are limited to the passive viewing of content. Examples of Web 2.0 include social networking sites, blogs, wikis, folksonomies, video sharing sites, hosted services, Web applications, and mashups.
Whether Web 2.0 is substantively different from prior Web technologies has been challenged by World Wide Web inventor Sir Tim Berners-Lee, who describes the term as jargon. His original vision of the Web was "a collaborative medium, a place where we [could] all meet and read and write"
The communication rEVOLUTION
Why will SOCIAL media
SEO = content ?
Content must be sexy
Content = FUN :)
User Generated Content
“life in Australia” is a
We started from the doubts and the curiosity of our audience
and on the basis of this we planned a blog tour.
in which we will talk about life in Australia through the eyes of an Italian who has just arrived.
mobile and social oriented
The right content
in the right moment
Make 'em feel it <3
TARGET & MARKET
IN THE FUTURE?
One of the fundamental laws of futures studies is that there are no facts about the future. Only fictions.
IT CHANGES THINGS
People are going to have
, whether you
design them or not.
There’s the experience that
you design, and there’s the experience that people want.
- the narrative of the product, how it relates to the brand, and the consumer’s role in the overall journey.
- the intended styling and aesthetics of the product and how it appeals to the consumers sense of touch, smell, sight, sound and taste.
- providing customers with the ability to do something they hoped to accomplish - or didn’t know they could do until your product.
- the architecture of how a brand and product should make customers feel
- how the product aligns with the personal or professional lifestyle of the customer
TO CREATING EXCLUSIVITY