Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Culture and Food
Transcript of Culture and Food
Food in Dubai
Traditional food in Dubai has a unique taste because it has lots of spices and these give it a very rich taste. Most of the spices come from India. That’s why the food in India is quite similar to the food we eat in Dubai.
UAE - History Documentary (The Story of UAE)
Culture in Dubai is rooted in Islamic traditions that form UAE National's lifestyles. It is highly important that when tourists visit Dubai they must respect and behave suitably, as the minority group of Emiratis are very protective over their culture and traditions.
The U.A.E was founded in the year 1972 it consisted of Sharjah, Dubai, Umm al quwain, Abu dhabi, Ajman and fujairah. the U.A.E originally consisted of these six independent countries who formed the united arab emirates in 1972 then later Ras al khaimah joined and became the seventh emirate in 1973.