Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Characteristics of the North and South Before and After The Civil War
Transcript of Characteristics of the North and South Before and After The Civil War
Before the Civil War, slaves worked hard for no pay. In the South, slaves were not treated right. They had to pick cotton, do all the chores, and farm. They were treated unfairly, like objects, rather than people. The South had more people so they knew they could win.
Before The Civil War on the North's side.
In the North they did not have slaves. They did not even think that anybody should have slaves. They did all the work. The North had more technology. And the North had the better train system so they could get around and they can get more supplies.
After The Civil War on the South's side.
After the loss of the South there was less slavery. They rebuilt many houses, building, farms, and stores. Many things were different on the South’s side after the Civil War.
After the Civil War on the North's Side.
After the win of the Civil War, many things were different. Unlike the South the North did not have to rebuild many things.