Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mystery of Connection: Intro Class
Transcript of Mystery of Connection: Intro Class
Add some details
What makes life better?
Tanach 2: The Mystery of Connection
A: Eternally, Humanity struggles to answer: we are not alone!
In return, from these struggles, we gain a higher, deeper Quality of Life.
Why dedicate an entire class to this?
Now, you try!
Are we alone?
We are both alone...and
Let's talk Behavioral Evolution
What do you think is the role of laughter? Let's guess.
The ability to connect starts VERY young
And becomes more complex as we mature
What are the signs
that Kyson and Kaydon
Then there's this guy...
A Human Being is a Human Connecting
Look at the scene...
Now, this scene...
And this scene...
How many Flashmob videos are on Youtube?
About 7,860,000 results
Speculate: Why are Flashmobs
I thought we love to connect. Why is this funny?
Let's talk about 2 different types of Connection
Peer to Peer
When it works...
When it doesn't...
Bein Adam L'Chavero
What does this civilization
say about Vertical Connection?
Bein Adam L'Makom
Laughter Keeps Us Connected.
And helps us bond, to prevent us
from doing something
we might regret...
Yo. Bring a charged computer, next class, until infinity. Always.
2. homework 2: fill in bit.ly/classcontactsurvey
3. read homework 3: bit.ly/wolkclassvalues
4. homework 4: Quiz on 3rd day of class on Wolk's Class Party Fouls and Perks (see red and green section in my class values doc ) Bring QUESTIONS to next class.
1. homework 1: Install CHROME on computer. That's all we use.
Yo2. Join Remind 101
What can a baby do? ...
If she can laugh, she can
Our worst fear...
1. No grade is fixed. Students can recover points on
EVERY assessment, EVERY project, and EVERY assignment.
2. Students have multiple ways to reach me, including
email and the "hotline." By sending me a text before 11pm, many miracles can happen.
3. Students who stumble can save their grade by being
in good communication with me.
4. Students can make their own appointments via a special link. They do not need to ask to meet.
If you have individual concerns regarding your child, please put your name and email address on the clipboard sheet.
I will reply to you to set up a time to speak in greater detail...And/or please feel free to contact me: email@example.com
Shemot / Exodus
B'midbar / Numbers
Shmuel / Samuel
Mishna / Talmud
5. This class incorporates literature, psychology, sociology and design-thinking / collaboration. No matter a student's religious world-view, the course is designed with him/her in mind.
CHOOSE ANY / ALL OF THESE PROMPTS!
1. What advice do you have for someone who wants to feel / be more in CONTROL... or be GOOD AT SOMETHING?
2. What advice do you have for someone who wants to develop his/her SPIRITUALITY?
3. What advice do you have for someone who wants to improve their RELATIONSHIPS?
4. What advice to you have for someone who wants a healthy relationship with the PAST?
5. What advice do you have for someone who wants a healthy relationship with the FUTURE?
6. What advice do you have for someone who wants a more MEANINGFUL life?
7. What advice do you have for someone developing his/her CREATIVITY?