Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Line Presentation for Uniqlo
Transcript of Line Presentation for Uniqlo
Final Line Assortment Winter 2013 UNIQLO CUSTOMER PROFILE UNIQLO is a Japanese brand that
“inspires the world to dress casual”
UNIQLO carries women, men, children, baby and activewear for both sexes.
The customer is anywhere between 18-40, and has an appreciation for utility in fashion.
UNIQLO caters to very trend forward customers by hosting eponymous designers from around the globe.
UNIQLO caters especially to those who want simplicity in outward design, but sees the benefit of technologically advanced textiles. STATS UNIQLO accounted for over 86% of sales under their parent company, fast retailing
number of stores worldwide: 1,132
number of US stores: 5
largest competitors: gap, h&m, j crew
known for : speed, utility, comfort, merino wool, heat tech fabric, "japan technology"