Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bookstores of the Future
Transcript of Bookstores of the Future
Offering students access to more affordable, quality educational content
Rent Digital = 60% savings
CafeScribe founding partner
Bundles materials with tuition
Everyone is IncludED
Several implementation models
Course based or Student based
Increased engagement, performance and retention
2010 HEOA legislation
Designed to give oversight at point of registration
Compliance continues to be <100%
Rental = bridge to digital
Solution to drive student and faculty success
Integrated with campus LMS or SIS
Streamlined digital and course material access
Faculty Discover tool
Catalysts for change
Affordable Learning Solutions
Door to More
Door to More
How many people are aware of HEOA?
What is the bookstore's responsibility in this legislation?
How many campuses have bookstore partnerships with Follett?
How many people have heard of Booknow+?
How many people have heard of ConnectOnce?
Has anyone heard of IncludED?
Who thought this presentation would be all about apparel?