Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nutrition and the Digestive System
Transcript of Nutrition and the Digestive System
A balanced meal
This breakfast meal contains an appropriate
number of calories and has a good % split of the macronutrients (carbs, proteins and fats).
Bacon provides protein and fat
Protein shake provides mainly protein
Honey nut oat provide lots of carbs and some vitamins and minerals
Water is needed too but is not one of the macronutrients.
Now lets take a look
at where it all goes...
The Digestive System
Before looking at the digestive system, let's take a look at a balanced meal and the food groups that are contained in it...
The small intestine
info goes here