Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Vocabulary words 11-20
Transcript of Vocabulary words 11-20
the boundary of an area, an object, or a geometric figure, especially a circle.
Something that has been prepared by putting several thing together; a mixture of ingredients.
Easily seen; obvious; attracting attention
a sharp twist or bend in something
To say or do something in opposition to something else
Noisy activity or confusion.
Vocabulary words 11-20 bsms 3rd period cof 2019
In 6th grade math I learned to find the
circumference of a circle.
My little brother and sister always makes
commotion everywhere they go.
Inventors makes concoctions.
When a singer preforms they are conspicuous.
A gymnast preforms contortions.
Sly, crafty or clever
The cunning man smiled
after pulling his prank.
The scattered remains of something broken; rubble or wreckage
A wrecked plane left debris everywhere.
The act of defying; open
resistance to an opposing
force or authority.
After the boxer got hit with
a right punch, he countered
with a left punch.
My brother is a defiant little
Quick and skillful; adroit
A soccer player is deft.