Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of APUSH
2. Columbus to Civil War Weekly readings outside of class. Reading In class we will:
Discuss readings, with supplemental powerpoints.
Practice answering DBQ's, FRQ's and simulated AP environment.
Attendance is vital!!!! In-Class Practice answering Document Based Questions (DBQ's)
Practice answering Free Response Questions (FRQ's)
Practice Multiple Choice testing. AP Practice Late April/Early May 2014 AP Exam Content we will cover