Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
COMPRENSHIBLE INPUT (INPUT HIPOTHESIS)
Transcript of COMPRENSHIBLE INPUT (INPUT HIPOTHESIS)
input is just beyond learner current level
Learner makes progress
COMPREHENSIBLE INPUT (INPUT HIPOTHESIS)
BY STHEPHEN KRASHEN
Professor Emeritus of University of Southern California
Born in Chicago in 1941
He is an expert in the field of linguistics, specializing in theories of language acquisition and development.
Understanding via hearing or reading.
assumes we know
the order of acquisition.
4.-A grammatical focus
will usually prevent real
communication using the
PRACTICE USING THEM IN COMMUNICATION
PRODUCTION ABILITY EMERGES
Humans acquire language
in only one away-by
or by receiving comprehensible