Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Art Journals: Elements of Art and Principles of Design
Transcript of Art Journals: Elements of Art and Principles of Design
It is fun to have little foldy up parts with a term and its definition that encourages viewer interaction.
You can make a game out of the terms and definitions.
Find unexpected collage materials to add interest.
Including an envelope with the definitions inside is another way to link a term with its definition.
Be creative with how you write the term and its definition. Make the term look like what it is.
Drawings or cut out pictures can help illustrate the terms and their definitions.
Have fun with choosing collage material that relates to the term. The term "texture" is written on sand paper.
Try writing the term on one side and the definition on the back of flash cards or tags.