Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of human rights
Article 17, right to own property:
1) You have the right to own things.
2) Nobody has the right to take these things from
you without a good reason.
Every human has the right to own properties like houses, land, yards, etc. No one has the right to take anything from anyone with out permission from you. If they do they must have a good reason. This law protects your properties from getting stolen. For instance, if you had mail in your mailbox & didn’t open it yet no one else has the right to open it. Especially they have no right to read it. ☹
If you give some ones permission to take your property then they are allowed to take your property since you gave YOUR permission. If not then they aren’t allowed. It is very important that everyone respects this right. If you respect it others will too ☺
human rights 504