Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Affirming Diversity: Learning From Students
Transcript of Affirming Diversity: Learning From Students
what students define as success Pride and conflict in culture and language class discussion: What internal conflicts have
you experienced regarding your own culture and
language? Beyond Academics Keeping track
Shields Against Peer Pressure
Developing Critical Thinking and leadership
Belonging Family, community, and school environments for success Family's crucial role
Teacher's care class discussion: Describe how you define success and achievement Conflict and ambivalence
Creating new cultures
Identity and learning Class Discussion: from your own experience how have
outside school activities helped you in your education? Class Discussion: How can families and teachers help the students have a successful education? The Big Idea: Success and achievement can not be measured by any test