Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Journalism - How do we know what's news?
Transcript of Journalism - How do we know what's news?
life/death Dr. Christiaan
the first successful
heart transplant Neil Armstrong
on the moon A mother steps in
front of an approaching
car and pushes
her child to the curb What makes the news? Hitler refuses
from Poland Freed POWs
with their families Civil rights march
in Selma, Ala. Mother Teresa
in India Murder at the 1972 Summer Olympics The world mourns
Princess Diana Kony 2012
Why was this news? What did the news have to say about Joseph Kony and the Kony 2012 campaign? What functions of journalism does this story cover? Why was this news? Think about what else is news? What other stories are covered in the news? How are the stories portrayed? Is there bias? Why do we need the news? CBS Evening News with Scott ...: Who is Joseph Kony?