Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Developing and managing an advertising program
Transcript of Developing and managing an advertising program
Advertising objectives - Informative Advertising
Reinforcement Advertising Factors to consider:
1) Stage in PLC
2) Market Share and Customer Base
3) Competition and Clutter
4) Advertising Frequency
5) Product Substitutability Money Message generation and evaluation
Creative development and execution
- Television ads
- Print ads
- Radio ads
- Film ads
Social Responsibility Review Developing the advertising Campaign Deciding on Reach, Frequency and Impact
Choosing among major media types
- Target audience media habits
- Product characteristics
- Message characteristics
Place advertising - Billboards, Public Spaces
Point of Purchase Deciding on Media and Measuring Effectiveness Communication effect research - Copy testing
Sales effect research Selecting Specific Vehicle Ciruculation, Audience, Effective audience and Effective ad exposed audience Deciding on Media timing and Allocation Continuity, Concentration, Flighting and Pulsing