Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Moon
http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/ hhtp://nineplanets.org The distance of earth to travel to the moon is 238,857. It takes to travel to the moon is 1 year
and 621 days. The temperture on the moon can reach 253 degrees. The "dark side of the moon" can have temperatures dipping to minus (minus 153 C). The Moon's atmosphere is
mad up of....
29% neon 25.8%
helium 22.6% hydrogen 20.6% argon
he rest is mall amounts of other gases. http://www.enchantedlearing.com/subjects/astronomylplanets http:www..thrall.org/readyref/space_exploration.html by Rebecka Featherston