Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of 4. strategies for tapping the groundswell
Transcript of Copy of 4. strategies for tapping the groundswell
Groundswell approach-avoidance syndrome?
Why your company has to be there in Groundswell??
Four-step POST process
Listening. understand your customers.
Talking. spread messages about your company.
Energizing. find the most enthusiastic customers.
Supporting. help your customers support each other.
Embracing. use their help to design products.
Thinking through a strategy
Create a plan that starts small but has room to grow.
Think through the consequences of your strategy.
Put somebody important in charge of it.
Use great care in selecting your technology and agency partners.
foundation of groundswell thinking
that companies can pursue in the groundwell
What about business-to-business?
buyers of office spples??
what could go wrong?
a weak definition of objectives?
poor technology implementation?
There's no going back!
You may go a little slower or a litter faster, but you have to move forward!
Technology vendor: Lithium
Powering the Customer Network with Social CRM
CRM--Customer Relationship management
1. Four-step planning process to build groundswell strategy, called POST method.(People, Objectives, Strategy, Technology.)
2. Five objectives.( Listening, Talking, Energizing, Supporting, Embracing.)
3. Thinking through a strategy, we need to know1) how to engage our customers? 2) how will that engagement grow over time?
Ch4 Take away points
What is “Groundswell”???
A social trend in which people use technologies to pass along information and get what they need from each other, rather than from traditional institutions like corporations.
A type of social media??
A social trend??
Note: Person can be in multiple groups.
Guess how many adults are…
Social technographics profile of US adults