Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Future Mobile Phones
Transcript of Future Mobile Phones
Evon Kan 8.8
The first Iphone created was
in 2007. It couldn't send
multimedia messages or record
In 1973, Dr Martin Cooper is the inventor of the first portable handset. The phone book can only store 99 phone numbers.
In 1983, the first mobile phone was on sale. The first mobile phone with a camera was in 2000.
The First Mobile Phone
Mobile technology has transformed our lives in a way that could not have been predicted 20 years ago, and the potential for future developments in mobile phones even over the next 5 years is huge.
The Future phones will become more slimmer, smaller and longer. They are also trying to make technologies using human bodies such as fingerprints etc.
The first Blackberry was invented in 1998. In 2003 BlackBerry introduced the first of what we would think of as being the modern smart phone. Its only allowed for the sending and receiving of email and text messages, as well as web browsing.
Here are the Phones
we've have now